Thursday, June 16, 2005

New Pics of our fur family

This is our Neo - he is my prince - he wakes with a smile and maintains that smile all day.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is all three babies - Pru is on the chair (ignoring the picture process), Neo is on the right, and Brin is on the left.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Prudance is pouting - she lost her chew toy to Brin :(
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Neo - jumping on command. This is on the way down - he can jump nearly 6 foot high from a sit (honest truth!!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Brin winking at me - "Don't tell Pru I'm laying on her favorite bone, okay mom!"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And one more of my Pru's precious face
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Nik =) It won't let me log in! Neo is stunning! He has a beautiful coat and bone structure, very correct. To me he looks a lot more American Staffordshire Terrier then American Pit Bull Terrier. You really love the brindles don't you? =) Pru and Brin are beautiful as always!

It's ironic to me you got to witness firsthand what I was just talking about in my blog about people breeding just for size! It's really sad. I dont think we need any more power or strength in the breed...people seem to think "bigger" means "better" and stronger..but it's not true. Bigger tends to mean slower and less refined. Not saying bigger dogs are not powerful and clumsy...but the bigger Pit Bulls bred for just size tend to tire faster and so on.

I don't think Neo or Jaeden would be able to jump straight up 6 feet if they weighed 100lbs or more!

And I can believe you 100% that Neo can jump 6' from a sit position..Jae does it daily! Man, I love this breed!

Congrats by the way on your son getting married =)

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Nik!! We just love our Neo - he is my prince. Such a happy, loving boy. He is a bit overweight (70 pounds) but is losing it as our activity level has increased.

We do have this 'thing' with brindles!! Although, hubby does want an apricot OEM for our next family member. We'll see.

I am still astonished at the manner of this kid yesterday - he really thought I would consent to a breeding with his dog - that I would allow one of my female OEMs to be bred out of breed. The more I think about this the more upset I become.

Anyway, thanks for commenting on Neo and I have fixed the issue of logging in!!

Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home