Friday, May 20, 2005

Do they really seek revenge?

Okay, so my oldest son has lived with us for the past few months - getting married in June and wanted to save up for a new home - brings home a beautiful boxer female puppy. Brin and Neo did very well adjusting to having a pup in the house (man boxers are hyper!) but Pru, who does not do well with new situations and/or others, did not care for the puppies antics. Pru would lunge at her - never biting her though.

Okay, so son moves out, but returns home almost every evening for supper (lol!!) and of course brings the pup with him. Well, Pru was in a bad mood last night and lunged and snapped at the pup when it jumped up in her face (pup usually avoids Pru). So I put Pru in the house so that the rest of us could relax a bit.

Pru went in to my bedroom and went pee on my side of the bed! I'm serious - right in the middle of my side!!! Do you really think that she was getting revenge for being put in? Totally cracks me up!!! I hate changing bed linens at 11 PM. And of course, Pru hung her head in shame and was remorseful, so I couldn't really be mad at her.

But revenge, really????

2 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Lisa, that is too funny! I've had that very same thing happen to me! I'd suggest, you never put pure Pru inside again.. It might be worse next time.. lol Oh what a lady she is!!! lolol :D

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Pru definitely does not like "time out" time!! She is worse than a two year old skin kid!!!

Lisa Pru and Brins human

 

Post a Comment

<< Home