Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Wow! Much too much time has passed!!

It has been nearly a month since I posted. Bad, bad me!! - but then again with the wedding, family trips, Rob's surgery, etc... I've been overly busy. So, after all excuses ........ ......

The girls and Neo are well. We had a toilet paper incident - Brin and Neo had a TP party. Pru was not involved. She came and tattled on Brin and Neo - letting me know that they were doing something inappropriate (she does this all the time). So of course I grabbed my camera!!
( This is the three of them - Pru in the front(totally innocent), Neo and Brin in the background with the evidence all over them!!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rob had surgery and has been recooping for the past month. He's back to work this week and seems to be doing well. Stamina is back and so is his positive attitude (very glad about that!!). Men, (and yes I'm generalizing), are not good at being sick. Nor are they good patients. So, it is a wonderful thing that he is back on the mend.

We went to the lake this past weekend - the girls went for a swim but Neo was too fraidy dog to go in -- the boats were making waves and the water was moving - very scary to Neo - LOL. All in all a good day for them and us.

Now I'm just gearing up for the start of school. Students should be coming back in next week - our international grad students are already here - so much fun working with them!! So, I'm trying to get ready for the onslaught!!!! It's almost time to BOILER UP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home