Saturday, March 12, 2011

6 Is Enough!

Wow! It has been such a long while since I've posted on this blog. Feelings of shame and guilt are flooding me. But I do have an excuse -- actually I have 6 of them. Over the past two and a half years we have moved to the country and added 2 more mastiffs to our family. Yes, that's right - two more. We now have 6 dogs!

Some of you are horrified right now -- I get that. Some of you are shrugging your shoulders thinking, 6 ... that's nothing, we have ___ (fill in the blank with many more than 6). But that's not all. We also added 6 chickens to our family as well. And while they don't live in the house with us like the 6 dogs do, they are lives to care for, to love and to feed and clean and ... the list goes on and on.

Sound like I'm whining? Probably. Sound like I am making excuses? Probably. Actually, yes, I am doing both.

But I am back and have so many stories to share - so many thoughts, lessons learned, successes, sorrows to write out and set free. And so the new stories will begin tomorrow. Come on back and get to know us all over again.